Wednesday 22 February 2017

What I want to learn from this course

What i want to get out off this course is for me to learn what job i want to get in the future and to try and to take courses in this school to try to help me reach my goal of becoming what it is that i want to do. In the movie the bucket list it shows two old mans in the hospital and they find out that there gonna die so they try to make a bucket list and try to do what they want before they die so they have no regrets i life. So I want to do things that i know that i can accomplish and do them before i die.


I feel like if your not happy with the job then don't do that job. Try to find another job that interests you a lot like something you wanted to do that was exciting or fun and not boring because there will be that day that you will regret things in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.