Monday 6 February 2017

Doom and Gloom Vidoes

Tuesday, February 7th, 2017

My way to success


I found these videos very negative towards Canada's youth today. It is sending a very depressing message for today's generation. It is very unfortunate for Canadians that the unemployment rate is so high. For this course, I would like to learn as much as I can for each career so I know which career would suit me best. It is very crucial to get a lot of connections so that me not getting hired won't be an issue. To make a good choice regarding post-secondary training or job preparation, I would need to choose a career and not change my mind and stick to that career. Otherwise, if I keep having to change my mind about what I want to be, there will be issues with time.

KalemWadesblogs.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.