Tuesday 14 February 2017

I know what interests me

I discovered that I am more interested in mathematics and science because I realize how much more applicable they are to my future career choice. I also realized how much I truly enjoy biking. I realize that I am more of a business, social science kind of guy. I discovered that I would enjoy being an electrician, so that is a new career choice that I am considering, I realize that I am more into fitness. My interests affect my job choices because since I want to be a personal trainer it is because I am into fitness.kalemwadehttps://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4825825774693266755#editor/target=post;postID=2957967334120375583;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=2;src=postname

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.